51. I hate going to the gym although I have had a few contracts.
我讨厌去健身俱乐部,尽管我有很多俱乐部的卡。
52. Love walking.
我喜欢散步。
53. I like being on time. Peter always dawdles and makes us late. It freaks me out.
我喜欢守时,彼得总是磨蹭时间最后搞得我们迟到。这种行为对我来说很反常。
54. I plan my day according to time.
我根据我的时间来制定计划。
55. I have always been very organised.
我总是生活得井井有条。
56. I run the Hygiene Division for Flick Pest Control. Am my own boss, this really suits me.
我为Flick Pest 管理机构经营着卫生部门。我是我自己的老板,这工作真的非常适合我。
57. I love painting, scrapbooking and all sorts of home craft.
我喜欢画画,喜欢做剪贴工作,但凡居家的劳作我都很喜欢。
58. I love decorating our house and am always moving things around.
我喜欢装扮我们的房子,我总是把东西搬来搬去地变换位置。
59. I love making photo collages.
我喜欢做照片拼贴。
60. I really enjoy getting comments on my web-page.
我喜欢人家在我的网页上留言。
61. I live with my husband in a beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse which Peter and myself bought together and mixed and matched all our belongings.
我和老公居住在有三间居室的郊外屋子里,那是我们俩共同置办下的,我们把我们所有的东西都放在了一起。
62. I drive a company car at the moment. A white Yaris.
我现在开的车是公司配给的,一辆白色的Yaris。
63. Peter drives a Toyota 2×4 and we have a Caravan. We try and go away once a month.
彼得开着一辆Toyota 2×4 ,我们俩共同拥有一辆Caravan。我们每月都会外出一次。
64. I have a cat. He drives me nuts sometimes. Peter has a Staffie. They did not get along in the beginning, but are fine now.
我养了一只猫。它有时候逼我给它搞点花生来吃。彼得有一条小狗。它们两个刚开始的时候不能和平共处,不过现在已经相当亲密了。
65. God is my passion and my way of life. I never do something that could be life changing without consulting Him.
上帝是我生活的热情和方向。不询问过上苍,我是不会去做那些可能使我的生活有所改变的事的。
66. I used to sing in the Church Choir.
我从前在教堂唱诗班里呆过。
67. I believe that when you start a relationship, you have give it your all.
我坚信,当你开始一段友谊的时候,你必须全身心地投入。
68. I am a nurturer; I have to have someone to look after.
我是一个养育者;我必须去照顾某人。
69. I’ve done internet dating before – what a scam! You will not find me dead on a site like that. The men cannot mail you more that 10 words at a time, you simply have to drag something out of them or you simply do not hear from them again. And when you finally do meet one from the site he is not worth meeting.
我从前也有过网络约会——那玩意儿太骗人了!你无法从网络上知道真实的信息,比方我是否还活着诸如此类。人们每次给你发送电子邮件都只有寥寥数语,你要么自己从这片言只语中去寻找重点,要么他们从此就再也杳无音信了。最后,你好不容易决定和网上的某个家伙约会,可是后来发现,他根本不值得牺牲你的宝贵时间。
70. I am a very good listener and seem to have the knack to get people to talk.
我是一个不错的聆听者,并且很懂得如何让人们开口说话。
71. I have my moments when I cannot stop talking.
我沉浸在自己的世界里,当我滔滔不绝的时候。
72. I love reading, especially biographies.
我酷爱阅读,特别是传记类的作品。
73. I do not do anything I don’t want to do.
我从不干我不想干的事情。
74. I’m not easily influenced by people.
我不容易受到他人的影响。
75. My mother is still alive – 87- in a retirement lodge,
我妈妈仍在世,她87岁了。
76. She is very depended on me.( A full time job on it’s own)
她非常依赖我。
77. My son and his family live a block away from me and we see them often.
我儿子的家就住在和我相隔一个街区的地方,所以我们经常去看他们。
78. When I meet someone new I always try and look for their good points first.
当我新认识某个人的时候,我总是尝试着去发现他们的优点。
79. I believe there is a space and purpose for everyone in the world.
我相信,天生我才必有用。
80. I have a close friend who is not so close anymore – Lesley- Somewhere along the line our friendship got lost. She thinks it is because I got married, but I know that is not the case. But that does not bother me anymore. She goes her way and I go mine.
我曾经有一个非常要好的朋友,不过现在我们的友谊已经没像过去那么亲密无间了。她觉得那是因为我结婚的缘故。不过我觉得那不是理由。好在这事没让我觉得很烦恼,她走她的阳关道,我过我的独木桥,我们互不干扰。
81. Peter is not only my husband but also my best friend.
彼得不仅仅是我的老公,还是我最好的朋友。
82. I have very good relationships with my children. I can discuss everything with my daughters.
我和我的孩子关系很好,我可以和我的女儿商讨任何事情。
83. I do not buy pirated DVD’s. I despise the people who sell it.
我从不买盗版DVD,并且我也很看不起那些卖盗版DVD的人。
84. I am a very passionate person.
我是一个很热情的人。
85. I’m crazy about blogging, keeps met in touch with strangers … I like that.
我狂爱博客,它可以让我结识很多陌生人。我喜欢。
86. I know I don’t comment much, but I’m more of an observer than a commentator.
我知道我没有写很多的评论,不过我觉得我喜欢当一个观察者多过做一个评论家。
87. I never go anywhere without make-up or doing my hair.
我不化妆不做头发的话,哪里都不会去的。
88. I have very fine hair and spend a lot of time and money on it to look decent.
我有一头不错的秀发,为了让它看起来端庄大方,我花了很多时间和钞票在里面。
89. I detox twice a year for about three months.
我每两年净身一次,每次三个月左右。
90. I love doing things for people and always try and keep everybody happy.
我喜欢为他人服务,我总是竭力让每个人都开心。
91. I hate being stuck in traffic. It is the biggest waste of time.
我讨厌堵车,这简直太浪费时间了。
92. During the thirteen years on my own I developed a very special bond with my eldest daughter Karen. Not many people can understand how close we are.
我十三岁的时候,和我的大姐Karen形影不离,但很少人能明白为什么我们两个会那么要好。
93. When my parents immigrated to South Africa I was eight years old and went to an Afrikaans School, I did my matric in Afrikaans.
八岁那年,我父母移民到了南非。我进入了一所非洲学校,我念大学的资格证也是在非洲获得的。
94. English is my third language (thank heavens for spell check.)
英语是我第三方语言。
95. I have just completed level one in First-Aid Training, want to do level two and three.
我刚完成紧急护理训练第一阶段的学习,我想继续学第二和第三阶段的课程。
96. I sometimes enjoy my own company and Peter gives me the space for that.
我有时候非常热爱我的工作,彼得也给了我足够的自由空间。
97. I have always wanted to own my own Coffee Shop. Have even done the business plan.
我老想开一家咖啡店,我连商业计划都想好了。
98. I would have liked to study psychology.
我很想学心理学。
99. The older I get the more answers I found. Life is like a jig-saw puzzle.
年纪越大,知道的东西就越多。生活就好像一张慢慢在完成中的拼图一样。
100. I am very optimistic, sometimes too much.
我很乐观,有时候有点乐观得过了头。